Does your company rely on a network, servers and applications for key business processes?
Have you invested in connectivity to the Internet, VPNs, or private WAN connections?
How much money can you afford to lose in productivity if any of this infrastructure is down, unavailable, or experiencing slow response?
Historically, most small and medium sized companies have not been able to take full advantage of monitoring and managing their networks, servers and applications due to the high cost of the technology. In addition, even some who have been able to purchase pieces of such technology never fully realized the benefits of such analysis due to the investment that is also required in personnel, training and time.
In this regard, Comtest is happy (and very excited) to announce a new service offering that now makes such technology affordable, usable and valuable to small and mid-size companies!
Some of the benefits of such monitoring, reporting and alerting include (but are not limited to):
- Analysis of key metrics as they relate to performance trends on your network and servers (i.e.. utilization, errors, capacity, etc...)
- Isolation of faults and anomalies
- Real-time Status of key infrastructure, services and applications
- Real-time Alerts of faults and defined thresholds
- Empirical data analysis; allowing for future capacity planning, as well as optimization of costly WAN connectivity
- Plus more...
If you are interested to learn more about how you can leverage this technology, and to see a free demo, please contact me at 831-0600. We will be happy to arrange a free on-site demo and follow-up meeting to answer your questions and provide you with more information.
Much Mahalo & Warmest Aloha,
Eran Agmon, President and CEO (808) 831-0600
Back to Top